Aaron is an Independent Project and Product Manager specialized in Cloud Infrastructure & IT Operations, bringing to his clients over 8 years of experience in projects all over the world.
Past clients include many large multinational and multicultural organizations such as Shell, ING, HSBC, Rabobank, Arcadia among others (Finance, Energy & Retail), across many different countries (The Netherlands, UK, USA, Spain, Germany, France, Mexico and others)
My warm interest in people, a deep focus on Agile / Scrum and PRINCE2 / PMBOK techniques, plus a sound technical background is the “secret recipe” that I use to understand the context, identify risks and manage situations appropriately.
Because of my technical background, I am able to speak the language of the team fluently, dive deep into “tactical” conversations and translate it to business actions if needed. A leader with a credible voice on both sides. Underrated skill in times of crisis!
I’m at my best in projects with high uncertainty and complexity. I’m obsessed with listening, analyzing and asking why. This is how I bring in clarity, which is a result of my pragmatic mindset and consulting experience. “Always know what’s going on!”
- Agile / Scrum, PRINCE2, PMBOK
- IT Project Management in International environments
- Facilitator. Team Leadership, coaching and development, specially remote-only
- Stakeholder Management at C-Level
- Managing expectations; Delivering tough feedback with grace
- Budgeting, Resource Planning, Risk Management
- Delivery, Change Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Linux / UNIX
- Cloud Infrastructure (AWS – Certified; Azure), Cloud Migrations
- IT Operations, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & CI/CD Processes (DevOps)
- IP Networking & Datacenter
- Network & Information Security
- Solution Architecture. Functional design & documentation. TOGAF.